top of page
To ensure a safe working environment for our clients and participants, we regularly update our Covid-19 procedures.
Purpose of the guidance
- This guidance is intended to keep both you, research participants and The Hubble employees safe , while allowing you
to enjoy conducting and observing research projects (guidance based on UK Government and Market Research
Society Guidelines) at The Hubble viewing facility.
- Our guidance will be reviewed and updated to reflect changes in the UK government’s COVID 19 guidelines, as and
when they take place.
-You are required to adhere to The Hubble’s COVID 19 guidance at all times , unless otherwise agreed with Alper
Hulusi or Louisa Harvey (The Hubble).
Arrival and signing in
- Ideally, please avoid public transport when travelling to and from The Hubble viewing facility
- Upon arrival, please use the anti viral hand sanitiser located in the foyer
- We strongly advice that all guests at The Hubble wear a face mask whilst on site, but this is not compulsory
- A maximum of 2 researchers (moderator and observer), plus 2 backroom observers will be permitted onsite unless
- The Host at The Hubble will wear a face mask.
- Where possible, please maintain a 1 metre distance from all personnel/participants when in The Hubble.
- Please conduct a COVID lateral flow test the day before you attend The Hubble and send photographic evidence of the
test result to The Hubble Manager the day before your research sessions commences. Should your test result be
positive, you will not be allowed to attend The Hubble NB Both researchers and observers will be required to
provide a COVID 19 lateral test result.
- Please do not attend The Hubble, if a person who you live with has COVID-19 or if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
Conducting the research session
- Whilst conducting your research session, you will be responsible for following your own (COVID 19 protocol
(for example, face mask and surgical glove use, cleaning devices that are handled during the research session, as well
as screening participants for COVID 19 symptoms or exposure).
- Please keep the interview door open and open the windows in the participant waiting area.
- Please keep the air conditioning unit on at all times.
- Please do not wedge open the fire doors.
- Please send all research participants The Hubble’s COVID 19 Safe Working Environment (for participants) guidelines.
Observing the research session
- No more than 2 observers will be permitted in the back room.
- Free live streaming will be provided as part of your booking (unlimited remote observers), should your colleagues
wish to observe the proceedings in real time remotely.
- You will be provided with sealed soft drinks and bottled water while in the viewing room, and you can request tea
and coffee from The Hubble manager.
Communal areas and facilities
- Where possible, please maintain a 1 metre distance from all personnel/participants when in The Hubble We strongly
advice that all guests at The Hubble wear a face mask whilst on site, but this is not compulsory and at your discretion
- Please use the toilet facility opposite the kitchen. The toilet will be cleaned before and after you enter the building, and
at regular intervals throughout the day using COVID 19 compliant products This toilet will be used by you, the
host/hostess and researcher only.
- Research participants should use the toilet located in the foyer.
- All high contact surface areas such as door handles, seats, tables, toilet seats and taps will be cleaned by The Hubble
manager using an antibacterial/anti viral disinfectant before and after you enter the building, and at regular points
during the day Please advise The Hubble manager if you would prefer to clean the moderation room between
- Anti bacterial/anti viral hand disinfectant hand wash will be freely available for you to use while you are on site.
If you have any queries please contact Alper Hulusi firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page